That means you can get a head start on the competition by battling it out in the current game.
The first set of NHL 21 rewards will be earned simply by logging into NHL 20 between 3 September and 5 October. This will include the following:
- 8-Bit Chel Vanity Set (4 pieces)
- Neon Vice Chel Vanity Set (4 pieces)
- Heat Wave Chel Vanity Set (2 pieces)
- Custom Alex Ovechkin Jersey
After you’ve logged in to NHL 20, you’ll be able to earn much better NHL 21 rewards through playing HUT.
These rewards will be tons of NHL 21 Points, with a total of 1400 at stake for completing the entire set of objectives!
For players not interested in grinding out the whole list, the rewards will be incremental, so you can stop when you feel you’ve picked up enough of a start in NHL 21.
The onjectives include the following:
- Take 5 shots on goal – 100 NHL 21 points
- Buy an item from the Auction House – 100 NHL 21 points
- Open 2 Daily Packs – 100 NHL 21 points
- Complete a Set – 100 NHL 21 points
- Get 10 hits – 100 NHL 21 points
- Play 2 Squad Battles – 100 NHL 21 points
- Get a shutout – 200 NHL 21 points
- Complete 3 Challenges – 200 NHL 21 points
- Score 10 goals – 200 NHL 21 points
- Win 2 online games (can be Online/Competitive Seasons, Champions, or Rivals) – 200 NHL 21 Points
If you manage to complete all of the objectives, you’ll earn a custom Ovechkin jersey, who is the cover star for NHL 21.
To receive your rewards in NHL 21, you’ll just have to login to World of Chel or HUT between 16 October and 2 November.
Leon Joseph is just a few years into his journalist career, but has already had pieces published in many major publications including Tech Crunch and the Game Spot. In regards to academics, Leon earned a degree in business from Texas State. Leon has passion for emerging technology and covers upcoming products and breakthroughs in the gaming industry.