It’s early access day for Madden 21!
With it comes a patch to help correct a few things.
Update 1.03 Patch Notes
Madden 21 didn’t have the smoothest of trials on EA Play.
While gameplay and The Yard impressed, there were plenty of bugs too. The latest update should correct some of those.
Let’s look at the Patch Notes:
- Fixed various game crashing issues.
- Fixed stability and performance improvements.
- Network connection improvements.
- Rewards for this week will be delayed as the MUT Team collects the data of all players who participated in Solo Battles this week.
- Players who played more than the maximum number of games will receive rewards based upon the score of their first attempt.
- Players that played the required amount of games this week will receive their rewards based on the requirement tiers. (Again, no Top 100 Rewards for this week.)
MUT Solo Battles were a big problem for plenty in the community, with some players racking up over 100 wins. That should be fixed now.
The official release date of Madden 21 is 28 August.
However, with the Deluxe or MVP Editions you can play today!
Having played more than a few hours of Madden 21 we have been impressed by The Yard.
With fast action, crazy plays, and a lot of inventive play it is a great addition to the game.
The post Madden 21 Update 1.03 Patch Notes: Release date, PS4, Xbox One, early access, bugs, fixes, crashes & more appeared first on RealSport.
Leon Joseph is just a few years into his journalist career, but has already had pieces published in many major publications including Tech Crunch and the Game Spot. In regards to academics, Leon earned a degree in business from Texas State. Leon has passion for emerging technology and covers upcoming products and breakthroughs in the gaming industry.