It is a well-known fact that if there are any suspicious activities present in your account, Amazon can lock it. When you try to sign in to your Amazon account, you will see this message: Your account has been locked for security purposes.
There are many reasons why this could happen. The most common one is that your billing detail does not match the details shown on the file with the card issuer.
But worry no more. We are here to help you with this one.
So how can I fix my locked account?
Get in contact with the team via phone
- +1 (206)-266-2992 – this is the phone number for the people in the U.S.
- Choose option 2 when you hear the answering machine – that’s for Prime Members.
- Then ask for a supervisor, and give the verification details used for identification. Explain in detail what happened and how your account was blocked by mistake, and ask them to review and unlock your account.
Get in contact with the team via online chat
- Log into your Amazon account
- Contact support through chat.
- They will ask for verification details.
- Ask for an account specialist. Explain in detail the situation.
- They should be able to solve your problem.
Get in contact with the team via e-mail
- Open the Amazon page
- Open the Sign-in form.
- Click on Need Help
- Click on Other issues with sign in.
- From Account & Login Issues, select I cannot sign into my account
- Write an e-mail and mention the issues, and ask them to process reinstate the same.
Reply to the accounting specialist
Amazon will send an e-mail to your address, telling you that your account has been locked and that you cannot get access to it. You can reply directly to the account specialist e-mail. Give all the details requested for account verification.
Upload the documents
In this way, you need to open your e-mail account, and find the last order confirmation e-mail. Click on the link in order to access your account. From there, open a product page and try to buy it. Wait for the error message to appear: ‘Your amazon account is locked, and orders are on hold’. There’s an Add document button there. Click on it, then upload all of the required documents.
E-mail to the CEO Office
The CEO Office e-mail has been made publicly. There’s a team answering all of the requests. Send your e-mail to: Jeff@amazon.com. Write all of the info necessary to identify your account. Don’t forget to write your name and the e-mail address of the locked account.