The unbearable wait is over, and fans of Apex Legends can now delight themselves with the new update of the game that is arriving this day, March 3. Those who enjoy playing a decent shooter, with plenty of futuristic environments, can always count on Apex Legends for it.
The developer Respawn Entertainment announced the patch notes for the game’s upcoming update. System Override Event is added, along with some meta changes. Let’s see a few of them:
- Increased by 3x the scan distance for Eye of the Allfather.
- Increased time to activate to .8s
- Increased duration of scan to 3s
- Gun Shield health reduced to 50.
- Primary weapons will automatically reload themselves while in drone view.
- Base inventory slots increased to 10.
- Grenade stacks reduced: 2 -> 1.
- Light / Heavy / Energy ammo stacks reduced to 60.
- Syringe and Shield Cell stacks to 4.
- Med Kit and Shield Battery stacks reduced from to 2.
- Mag size reduced to 5.
- Increased reload time to 2.65s.
- Increased reload time with empty mag to 3.6s.
- Slightly increased the scale of the blast pattern to 1.7.
- Base damage increased to 70
- Reduced time it takes to rechamber to 1.75s.
- Fixed a bug for where players would enter a match with another character than they selected and all loadouts were set back to default after the match.
- Cleaned up some areas surrounding World’s Edge where the bad collision was.
- Fixed an issue near Geyser where players could climb to a place that provided an unfair advantage.
- Fixed the bug where players were able to attack enemies clipping through doors and other areas.
- Fixed bug that allowed full-auto mode to be disabled when players equipped the Anvil Receiver hop-up while in the single-fire mode for R-301 or Flatline.
- Fixed the bug that caused a delay with firing the Havoc after canceling a reload.
All these and much more can be found in Apex Legends’ new update. Enjoy!