The upcoming COD Mobile update is only a few hours away currently, and we can’t wait to get into Season 5: In Deep Water.
Ghost made a comeback, and he brought his trusty dog along.
There are new Epic Soldiers, a bunch of new weapons and three new maps to play on.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 5 is set for release on June 28th at 17:00 PST / 20:00 EST / 01:00 BST, and there are a few things you should know about the Season 5 Patch Notes:
These are some of the main modifications:
- New Epic Designs were added – BK57 – Counter Stealth Unit, CR-56AMAX – Torpedo, DR-H – Respirator
- QXR – Breathtaking Capture, and PP19 Bizon – Blood Octopus.
- New Epic soldiers were added – Otter – Backstroke, Murrick, Locke – Human Hunter, Rose -Presser
- A new Legendary Calling Card called Eye of the Storm.
There are also some neat free battle pass rewards, including the new basic weapon CR-ty AMAX.
- It is an assault rifle easy to use by all soldiers.
- Its trajectory is simple to control, and players can rapidly target the head of an enemy with a headshot.
- The gun can support many butt attachments and can be replaced with numerous types of stock for short-range or long-range damage.
There is a semi-auto mag attachment that turns the weapon into a designated marksman rifle which will destroy enemies.
Additionally, a new operator skill K9 unit was added. It allows players to call in a military dog that can track enemies by their smell and attack them automatically.
There are new challenges and missions with cool new rewards, too. We suggest that you give the new update a try to see what’s new for yourself!